quarta-feira, agosto 29, 2012

SCOOBY DOOOO.........







Today I will do a different post, who saw no Scoob Doo when I was younger? I saw, and I loved, max and then decided to do a post with 2 of our favorites from time to time we like to do something different and post some of our favorite singers or movie stars. I hope you enjoy. kisses

MAX STYLE-SCOOBY  DOO




BEARD:[dekade] - MEN/ Facial Hair 01 / Boy (CLOSED)
BEARD:*Valiant & Sacred* - 2.0 - Chin Patch v2 - Light
HAIR: *Dura* - Boy*36(Mocha)
SKIN: the body co. - Hunter (07 Tropez)
SHAPE:MULHOLLAND - ROWAN
EYES: I.D - DEEP COLORS/ BLUE
SHIRT:::7Style:: -Dew Shirts- (Mesh)  with 9 colors VIA HUD
PANTS: ~22769 ~ - [homme] brown chinos
SHOES:Adjunct - Canvas Sneaker - Brown/Cinnamon
SOCKS: ~plank couture~ - Gentle white socks


CRYSTALM00N STYLE- SCOOBY DOO

SKIN-Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica - Tesea - TDR
HAIR-Magika - Summer (Red: Ginger)
BOOTS-+ ADDiCTIA + Adnata Boots Candy S
DRESS-*Eternal passion*  Romance dress(pikn & Y- line)S

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário