quinta-feira, agosto 20, 2015

GAALL My Whim Outfit



LOOK CRYSTAL


HAIR-PELLE - Hanna black

HEAD-::LV:. Angie Default



GAALL My Whim Outfit (6 Styles HUD Driven, Slink Sandals) NEW RELEASE

PACKAGE CONTENTS 
==================
►My Whimi Dress & Cardigan (Rigged Mesh, 5 sizes) + Alpha 
►My Whim Texture Changer HUD 
►My Whim Sandals (RiggedMesh, For Slink MID) 
►My Whim Sandals Unrigged, For other bodies like Maitreya, Modify) 
►Picture and Landmark
Permissions: No Modify, Copy and No Transfer (Unrigged sandals are modify).
IMPORTANT: Please try the demo before purchase.
Meshes have 5 standard Sizes (L. M. S, XS and XXS).
This outfit has been tested using Maitreya Lara Mesh Body and Belleza Venus Mesh body keeping the Avatar Standard Sizing and fits correctly but please test it yourself getting the free demo before purchase.
HUD to choose your own style: 6 overall styles and 6 sandals.
The sandals must be used with Slink Feet MID (the feet or body is not included). The Unrigged version was adapted to the Maitreya body, Fit it to Maitreya or other bodies may need a bit of skill.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário